Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Temperament Type

My results from the temperament type test were :

ISFJ - The Guardians- Protector.

I found this temperament test to be extremely accurate and very enlighting. It is fascinating that such a simple test can prove to be so accurate in describing a person's temperament type. Some traits included being primarily interested in the saftey and protection of those they care about. This characteristic could not be more true. To me, family is the most important thing in life. They are people that no matter what happens, what mistakes you make or troubles you encounter, they will always be there. This is something that has been strongly instilled in me and is a key trait of being a part of the protector type.

Other characteristics of this type include finding great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden, and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. This is something that has always been quite important to me also as I have always been so fortunate to have such a stable life with love and support, that I feel like I want to give something back.

The test for me personally was an excellent tool that really did prove to be correct. After talking with many other people too, their results were also quite accurate. I think this would be a fantastic tool for students and people that work in a team environment to engage in as it will allow them to get to know one another and truly get to know themsleves and make any changes they feel fit to be the person they aspire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment